USB Rechargeable 650nm LASER HAIR REGROWTH HELMET for Hair Loss Therapy
Alopecia is a common disorder affecting more than half of the population worldwide. Androgenetic alopecia (AGA), is the most common type, affects 50% of males over the age of 40 and 75% of females over 65. To date, only two drugs (Minoxidil and Finasteride) to treat AGA; leaving hair transplantation as the only other treatment alternative. Unfortunately, current therapies are not always efficacious for all patients with AGA and surgical procedures (for most) are quite expensive. Plus, there are also a great deal of people who have chosen a more 'conscious path of health' and simply prefer a more natural approach.
It has long been known that red or near-infrared laser light promotes tissue repair and regeneration-- and low intensity light (called low-level laser therapy (LLLT) stimulates cellular activity. Laser light also has been widely approved to have a positive effect on wound surface mending; not to mention the curative effect that light treatments have on hair transplantation. Due to a need for more efficacious therapies, LLLT [and Photobiomodulation] has emerged as a new therapeutic approach to treat AGA.
It's really pretty simple: Plants convert sunlight into energy--which the plants use to grow. This concept is similar to the process of photobiomodulation [PBMT]. Photobiomodulation therapy is defined as a form of light therapy that utilizes non-ionizing light sources, including lasers, light emitting diodes, and/or broadband light, in the visible (400 – 700 nm) and near-infrared (700 – 1100 nm) electromagnetic spectrum. Certain wavelengths of light, whether laser, PBMT or LED, can be absorbed into the outer layer of skin where your hair follicles reside. The light created from these sources encourage the cells to create ATP (cellular energy), which strengthens both the cells and the surrounding area. As a result, the process creates the perfect scenario for new hair growth. Essentially, the hair follicles begin to expand, hair becomes thicker and new hairs begin to grow from the newly opened hair follicles.
Among those people who have Alopecia, due to the invalidation of medical treatment (or their age/both young and old)- laser light treatment is certainly worth trying. And for others who cannot (or choose not to) use medications such as Minoxidil Tablets and Finasteride tablets; LLLT is an intelligent choice and does not have the side effects of these medications.
*IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING:
- This (LLLT) device is designed to treat men and women who have mild to moderate genetic hair loss. It was not intended for individuals who have had extreme hair loss (for a prolonged amount time) or for individuals who have already gone completely completely bald. This does not exclude these people--and yes, this group will see results...but the results will not be as significant [see next point]
- LLLT excites hair growth on a cellular level; therefore users need to still have viable hair follicle to see results.
- Laser light has positive effect on wound surface mending and tissue regeneration. Therefore, there is a high probability that (LLLT) could be beneficial and provide a curative effect on individuals who have undergone hair transplantation procedures.
- 100% brand new, extremely high quality device
- It can penetrate into hair follicles, activate the root of hair follicles and regenerate hair.
- Sleek, stylish design
- Comfortable fit
- Promotes circulation in the scalp
- Increases the production of ATP for an increase in metabolism
- 650nm RED Light Therapy (RLT) controls oil and toxins
- Compact size/ Unisex Fit
- Easy to operate
- High quality, durable and stable
- Utilizes 30 million beams to activate the hair follicles and improve hair growth
- Full-scalp coverage and delivers red light at the therapeutic wavelength of 650 nanometers which has been clinically proven to stimulate hair growth.
- Relaxing and Painless
- No side effects/ No chemicals
- Increases hair strength
- Easy operation
- Time switch: press one time for using 15 minutes
- Press twice for 30 minute treatment
- Press three times to reset
- 30 million beam design to activate hair follicles and encourage new hair growth.
- Press the POWER button to turn on the laser light
- Press the TIME SETTING button to set the desired treatment duration [15 min] or [30 min]
- Put on the helmet (see photo)
- When the treatment has ended press and hold the POWER button for 3 seconds to power down the device
- The recommended treatment protocol for men and women is 20-25 minutes every other day for the first four to six months- after which point the device can be used once or twice a week for maintenance.
-Please allow slight deviation of measurement due to manual measurement.
-Due to different monitors and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
-Please consider the actual listed size specifications- the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
1x Hair Regrowth Helmet
1x USB Cable
1x English manual
Item type: Hair Regrowth Helmet
Hair Type: Hair Loss Treatment