"SMART SCREEN" [12 MODE] EMS/ TENS LED/LCD DEVICE
- LED/LCD Smart Screen
- 2 Channel
- Complete with electrodes
- FDA Approved
- 12 Modes
- For: Electronic Acupuncture and Electrotherapy
DO YOU SUFFER WITH PAIN, MUSCLE TENSION, STRESS OR POOR CIRCULATION?CIRCULATION
This device helps to relieve minor nerve and muscle aches and pains.
This device is to be used for the temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching nerves- and muscles in the lower back, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities.
This device is comprised of two main components which generate the required stimulation signals and 2 sets of leads wires with electrode pads:
#1 [TENS] TRANSCUTANEOUS ELECTRONIC NERVE STIMULATION
Used for the of temporary relief of pain associated with sore/aching nerves and muscles in: The lower back, upper extremities (arms), and lower extremities (legs) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities.
Indications for use: TENS
Modes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9: Used for the temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching nerves and muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm), lower extremities (leg)
#2 [EMS] ELECTRONIC MUSCLE STIMULATION:
Powerful muscle stimulation which generates the appropriate/required stimulation signals to relieve sore muscles. Includes: 2 sets of lead wires + 4 electrode pads
Indication for use: Powered Muscle Stimulator [EMS/PMS]
Mode 10 : Used for body building
Mode 11 : Used for body slimming
Mode 12 : Auto combination modes
- Dual Output with 4 Electrodes
- 4 Channels
12 Modes LED Touch Screen with Large Backlit LCD Display [Large LCD Display:8.3*4.5cm]
- 3 Treatment Attachment Heads
- Massage Intensity :20 intensity settings
- Multiplayer Use: Dual output with 4pcs electrodes
- Timed Massage
- Power Adjustment
- Electric Pulse Massage
- Multiple Part Massage
- Voltage:DC 100-240V
- Power Supply: Lithium battery (400ma) [It normally takes around 4 hours to charge the battery]
- Portable Size: 13.5 x 6.7 x 0.9 cm
- CERTIFICATE: CE FDA
12 TREATMENT MODES:
FOR: Massage/ Back Pain/ Pressure Points/ Body Building/Weight Loss
- Feature 3: TENS/ EMS
Feature 4: ELECTRIC HERALD TENS ACUPUNCTURE BODY MASSAGE Feature 5: DIGITAL THERAPY MACHINE Feature 6: ELECTRONIC TENS ACUPUNCTURE PULSE MASSAGE Feature 7: MUSCLE PAIN RELIEF THERAPY Feature 8: SLIMMING PULSE MASSAGE Feature 9: ELECTRONIC PULSE STIMULATION Feature 10: PULSE BODY SLIMMING/ SCULPTOR Feature 11: MASSAGING APPARATUS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
The unit may need to be charged for up to about an hour when the battery level is low. Connect the wire to the output port at the top of the unit Connect a pair of pads to a dual leads wire by snapping them on Remove the protective film and place the two pads on muscle(the exact pain point), making sure that both pads are on skin and not overlapping
Turn on the unit via the on/off switch.
When you have turned on the unit it will start in mode 1.
To change the modes press the M button.
Once you have selected a mode, gradually increase the intensity by pressing the + button; decrease the intensity by pressing the - button.
Choose the suitable modes and intensity ,It is more effective to reach the highest intensity level you can stand.
Stimulation should not be applied directly over the heart, on the neck area at front or sides or on the temples. Apply the electrode pads only to normal, intact, clean skin. Do not apply over open wounds or over swollen or infected areas Never use the device while driving. Do not use the device in the bath or shower, Never immerse the device in any liquid. Never use the device while sleeping If you experience skin irritations, burns beneath the electrode pads applied to the skin or any other adverse reactions then treatment should be stopped immediately.
DO NOT use the device if you have any of the following medical conditions:
1. An implanted cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic device.
2. Are pregnant under 37 weeks.
3. Have epilepsy
It is recommended that you consult your medical practitioner before use if you
1. Have been diagnosed with cancer.
2. Have suffered acute trauma or a recent surgical procedure
3. Have cardiac problems or cardiac disease.
4. Have an abdominal hernia
5. Have venous thrombosis
6. This device is intended for use by adults
1. Time Setting: touch the time icon to adjust time to 10.20, 30, 40,50, 60,70, 80 minutes.
2. Output A or B Shift Button: touch icon A to shift fromA to B or touch icon B to shit from B to A
3. Safety Lock Icon: Press the key button once to lock the screen to disable touch screen function; press again to unlock the screen to enable touch screen function. When it is locked, the icon blinks.
4. Output A.
5. USB port: for charging battery.
6. Output B.
7. ON/OFF button: hold the on/off button for 6 seconds to turn the device on/off.
8. Battery Level Indicator
9. Intensity Increase Button: 10 bar/20 levels of intensity adjustable. Press intensity button once to increase 1 level.
Press 1-20 times to increase intensity up to the highest level 20
10. Intensity Decrease Button: 10 bar/20 levels of intensity adjustable. Press intensity button once to decrease 1 level.
Press 1-20 times to decrease intensity up to the lowest level 0.
11. Mode Setting: any icon of 12 therapeutic modes can be chosen on the touch screen.
12. Time Setting Button.
1. Always turm the power off before removing or repositioning the electrode
2. Wash skin thoroughly and then dry it before applying electrodes.
3. Apply the whole surface of the electrodes firmly to the skin. Do not use electrodes that do not stick properly to the skin or only partially stick to the skin.
4. In case of skin redness under the electrodes after stimulation, do not use again in same area if skin redness is still evident
5. It is recommended to use the larger pads for bigger areas such as shoulder, waist, abdomen and leg muscles. Use small pads for smaller areas such as forearm muscles, joints etc
HOW TO PLACE THE ELECTRODE PADS:
Ensure you are using 2 pads for one wire, otherwise there will be no electrical current (with the 2 pads next to each other on the same side or with the 2 pads on the opposed place)
Cleaning and Maintenance:
1. Make sure your skin is free from any dirt, oil or lotions.
2. Before applying the pads, put few drops of water on your fingers and rub them on both pads. This will help the pads maintain their adhesiveness. When you have finished using the unit, turn it off.
3. Take off the pads.
4. Place the protective film back on the pads or place the pads on the pad holder.
5. Take the wire out from the device and place back in the box along with the unit for next use.
6. Store the unit in a cool, dry place
Package Includes: (Choose WITH BOX or WITHOUT BOX)
• Massager x 1
• Small electrode pads x 2
• Large electrode pads x 2
• Electrode Wire x 2
• Instruction Manual x 1
• USB Wire x 1
• AC/DC Adaptor x 1
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME: 18-22 days
Brand Name: OPSLEA
Model Number: R-202
certificate: CE FDA
Touch screen massager: yes