ELECTRONIC ACUPUNCTURE PEN for MERIDIAN ENERGY PHYSIOTHERAPY
[LLLT] LOW LEVEL LASER RED LIGHT [650nm]
ADVANTAGES OF LASER ACUPUNCTURE
The use of needles in an Acupuncture procedure is designed to reduce pain, but often results in additional tension in the patient.
Fear of needles is very common and many people experience syncope or vomiting when the needle penetrates the skin, One of the most important benefits of laser acupuncture over traditional acupuncture treatment is the reduced anxiety/fear on the part of the patient.
Biologically laser bio-stimulation will increase the cell production in connective, tendonous, and cartilaginous tissue. This results in increased collagen production. Research demonstrates that laser treatments have a positive effect on the mitochondria; thereby enhancing the production and synthesis of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) and optimizing oxygenation and phagocytes.
The healing process increases the tensile strength of healed tissue, reduces swelling, increases blood flow, increases lymphatic activity, reduces inflammation and increases cellular metabolism to speed up the repair process. The results are cumulative.
- Laser Acupuncture does not pierce the skin
- The benefits of laser acupuncture are very close the effects of traditional acupuncture- only without needles
Typically speaking, the conditions that respond favorably to traditional acupuncture respond equally well to laser acupuncture; although lasers cannot be employed to reach deep acupuncture points.
There is no pain associated with treatments
- No side effects
- Laser Acupuncture does not cause fear
- Laser directly irradiates the area of the lesion where the blood flow has decreased; Laser irradiates the sympathetic ganglion which dominates this area.
- The increase in circulation supplies sufficient blood and nutrition to the body which improves overall metabolism and relieves symptoms.
- Laser irradiates the lesion area to enhance the phagocyte activity and improve immunity; which diminishes inflammation quickly.
- Like traditional acupuncture, LA provides pain relief and can be useful in treating conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis.
- Laser irradiation the injured area to release toxins
- Laser irradiation reduces the conduction rate, power and impulse frequency which helps relieve pain .
ACCELERATES TISSUE REPAIR
- Accelerates new blood vessel and granulation tissue growth
- Granulated tissue needs healthy blood capillaries to improve protein synthesis.
- Protein synthesis is the precondition of wound healing.
- As the oxygen supply increases, the damaged tissue cells accelerate deposition, cross-linking and he production of new collagen fibers.
SAFE FOR USE ON ANIMALS
Laser acupuncture is particularly useful on animals because an animal cannot reliably sit still for needles.
Pets treated with Laser Acupuncture receive the same benefits of traditional acupuncture- without broken skin or trauma
Treats a variety of conditions in animals [See photo] and relieves pain
COZING-T04 LASER FEATURES:
- 650nm [LLLT] RED Laser
- Drug-Free Pain Therapy
- Certification: CE ISO9001 and ISO13485
- Material: ABS and TPR
- Output 200mv
- Lithium Battery
- Compact Design
- Meridian Physiotherapy with No needles, no side effects and no trauma
- Great for relieving pain
1x LASER ACUPUNCTURE PEN
1x LASER PROTECTIVE EYE GLASSES
FREE DHL SHIPPING
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME: 9-16 days