- This wireless EMS Physiotherapy Foot Massage Device is extremely convenient and operates without the use of additional electrodes or conductive gel.
- This remote controlled device emits the intended EMS charge through small magnetic conductor that is attached to the padded mat.
- The magnetic conductor instantly relays the EMS charge to the conductive electrodes- which are embedded inside the interior of the mat.
- The embedded electrodes are strategically placed and align with the natural pressure points of the human foot.
- Choose your desired level of intensity and relax while the EMS charge is instantly transferred from the pad and through the soles of your feet.
- Revitalizes and rejuvenates tired, aching feet
EMS Electric Muscle Stimulation (also known as neuromuscular electrical stimulation or electromyostimulation) utilizes electrical impulses which are sent to an affected area via electrodes. EMS is primarily used for therapeutic muscle stimulation, increased muscle performance and growth. Electrodes are generally placed topically upon the muscles that you intend to exercise. The fibers of the muscles receive a simulated charge which mimics the same action that the muscles would experience during exercise.
BENEFITS of EMS: EMS is generally used for the relaxation of muscle spasms, increase of blood flow/circulation, prevention of muscle atrophy, muscle re-education, maintaining or increasing range of motion, and immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis. It can improve ankle and knee joint discomfort, arthritis, edema and swelling
6 DIFFERENT MODES:
- 15 INTENSITY LEVELS
WARNING: Do not use the device under any circumstance if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device . Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use on children. Do not use on unhealthy or damaged skin . Do not share pads - to avoid contamination . If you are under the current care of a physician, consult your physician before using this device and thoroughly read the device instruction manual for all directions/ warnings/ device usage.