CROSS-LINKED HYALURONIC ACID ANTI-AGING/ CONDUCTIVE GEL 1000ml
SKIN BENEFITS :
If you want to significantly reduce facial lines and wrinkles then this amazing Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Gel is a “must have” due to it's natural compatibility with the human body.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is found in every human body. In fact, this substance is found naturally in almost every single living thing. In humans, high concentrations can be located in the soft connective tissues, as well as in the cartilage, joint fluids, skin tissue and the fluid surrounding your eyes. HA acts as a network that transfers essential nutrients from the bloodstream to skin cells.
Due to its ability to hold 1000x its weight in water, HA acts like an inflated cushion to support facial structures and tissues that may have lost volume or elasticity due to normal aging. Hyaluronic Acid Gel brings water to the surface of skin to fill the fine lines and wrinkles and keep the skin looking fresh and supple and youthful.
This Hyaluronic Acid is first extracted and then reformulated-- making it one of the most popular anti aging skin remedy today. In fact, in the last few decades various synthetic forms of hyaluronic acid have been developed and used to correct various disorders in the fields of rheumatology, ophthalmology, and wound repair. More recently, synthetic forms of hyaluronic acid are being manufactured for use in face augmentation.
- Anti Aging (Face and Body)
- Wrinkle Reduction
collagen, seaweed extract, hyaluronic acid, grape seed essence, water, glycerin, propylene glycol, hyaluronic acid, grape seed extract
- Collagen: is a major component of your skin. It plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration. Collagen is also the most prevalent protein in your skin, collagen is a primary component of connective tissue and helps keep your skin looking young.
- Seaweed Extract: Seaweed cells are extremely similar to human skin cells and help to protect the skin while restoring the skin's natural balance. Seaweed Extract is packed with vitamins and minerals and helps to soothe, soften, and hydrate the skin. As a natural anti-inflammatory it can sooth skin that is sore, inflamed or irritated. Moreover, it helps repair and tighten the skin, while improving hydration.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Can hold 1000x it's weight in water. HA helps to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles while retaining moisture--creating a plumping effect.
- Grape Seed Extract: Softens and smooths the skin. Grape seed oil is rich, moisturizing, gentle and extremely hydrating. Grape seed extract is full of vitamin E, which concentrates in the membranes of skin cells and helps hold on to moisture.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant, which is a moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from inside the deeper levels of your skin. This improves the hydration of the stratum corneum, or the outer layer of the skin. Glycerin improves skin barrier function and provides protection against skin irritants which helps accelerate wound healing.
WHY DO WE USE A CONDUCTIVE MEDIUM/ GEL?
Many of today's incredible anti-aging devices use waves and frequencies to improve the skin's health and the overall contour of the body.
- For instance, RF (Radio frequency) devices generate and emit a specialized thermal heat into the skin to diminish wrinkles and increase it's permeability.
- Other machines, (such as ultrasonic devices) work to improve and contour both the skin and the body, by emitting cylindrical sound waves into the deepest layers of the skin.
When using these advanced skincare devices, it is often necessary to use a conductive medium on the skin prior to administering treatments.
There are many acceptable mediums to choose from and these mediums are generally referred to as "conductive gels." Prior to treatment, the conductive medium (gel/ cream/ serum) should be applied to the surface of the skin to create a strong bond between the skin and the device. This bond allows for better conductivity and maximizes the overall effectiveness of the treatment. In most cases, having a stronger bond optimizes the penetration of the cyclical sound waves/ thermal heat produced by Ultrasonic and RF (Radio Frequency) machines.
Most Anti-aging skin serums/ creams contain a variety of 'active ingredients' which are intended to improve the health of the skin. Unfortunately, when we apply these products to the surface of the skin, a good portion of the nutrients go to waste because the skin is only capable of absorbing some of the active ingredients.
- However, when we use devices that generate specialized waves and heat; the waves/heat increase the skin's permeability which allows the skin to absorb the actives that would otherwise be lost.
The bottom line: choose your conductive gels wisely. Every ingredient within the conductive gel matters because when used with an anti-aging device-- your skin is literally going to drink every drop.
We recommend choosing a conductive gel that your body can utilize in a positive way; and one that contains only nourishing and beneficial ingredients.
CROSS-LINKED HYALURONIC ACID MAKES THE PERFECT CONDUCTIVE GEL:
Safe and Effective Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Gel is amazing conductive gel when used with your favorite ultrasonic and anti-aging therapy devices. This gel can be used alone or with the following devices to improve conductivity which increases the benefits and effectiveness of the following devices:
- RF (Radio Frequency) devices
- Thermage devices
- Ultrasonic face & body devices
- Ultrasonic body cavitation devices
- HIFU devices
- LED Photon Light Therapy devices
- Photobiomodulation devices
Net Weight: 1000ml
Item Type: Cream/Gel
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME: 22-25 days