ELECTROACUPUNCTURE [3 in 1] MAGNETIC THERAPY MERIDIAN PEN
- Acute and chronic physical pain
- Sports injuries
- Muscle & joint pains
- Back pain
- Meridian Energy Healing
[ 3 ] TREATMENT ATTACHMENTS:
- Dome type: Used for superficial therapy. This treatment attachment is applicable for health care, as well as on the facial acupoints (set only on the lowest 1-3) for improving the skin.
- Node Head: Perfect for Node therapy, and is suitable for partial body pains.
- Spheroidal Head: Partial therapy, which is suitable for rapid alleviation of deeper pain in the body
- Fusion of modern biotechnology
- Uses Electric Magnet Therapy without piercing the skin like traditional Acupuncture.
- Electroacupuncture replaces the ancient Chinese acupuncture method which uses acupuncture needles to stimulate the body's pressure points. Electrical pulses are used to stimulate pressure points instead of needles.
A versatile and effective acupuncture pen that can help you relax muscles and relive pain
- Lightweight/ easy to use/ safe for work/ easy to carry and highly effective
- Using an Acupuncture Pen [instead of acupuncture needles] is safe and poses no risk of the spread of infectious diseases from potentially contaminated needles.
Can be used at low settings [level 1-3] on facial acupoints for beauty and rejuvenation [NOTE: Always avoid the eyes and mucus membranes]
- The electric pulses are emitted from the pen which trigger muscle contractions- A wonderful way to exercise deep muscles and prevent the immobilization of muscles due to atrophy.
- Use the acupuncture pen with water-based analgesic balm (ANALGESIC BALM NOT INCLUDED) which to help eliminate any pain.
- You can also use this acupuncture pen with facial cream or lotion to tighten your facial muscles and firm sagging skin. The perfect tool for stimulating blood circulation for total rejuvenation.
GENERATING A PULSE (charge):
Treatment principle of Electronic Acupuncture Pen is used electrical pulses to to stimulate acupuncture points then to activate cell while dredging the channel, There are a few conditions needed to generate the electrical pulse--which is: the current's positive (+) and negative(-) poles must be (simultaneously) turned on.
There are two ways to generate the electrical pulses:
- [#1.] You can use a conductive medium (ex. contact gel, analgesic balm, lotion ect./gel not included) to increase the conductivity between the device and the skin which will produce a stronger pulse.
- [#2] You can use your hand to open the (+) and (-) poles between the acupuncture pen and the body to generate the pulse.
*It is perfectly normal to feel a little numbness in the hand that you are holding with...this is how a Meridian Pen Works, this is not quality problem. This phenomenon is referred to as "Electric leakage, Electric numbness, Electrical Stimulation." Again, this is not a quality issue- this is a part of the pen's normal treatment principle.
- During the return process of the current (depending on the size of the hands'resistance value) the strength that you feel will be a little different. Some people will feel stronger and and some will feel weaker. Young people and healthy people will feel a little stronger. Elderly folks or those in poor health may feel weak.
Requires 1 x AA battery( BATTERY NOT INCLUDED）
- This acupuncture pen generates electrical pulses directly through the skin which stimulate the body's acupuncture points. The electrical pulse activates the cell and dredges the channel (meridian).
9 Pulse Rate Settings: Fully adjustable settings to meet your needs.
- LCD screen displays the working status of the device
- Equipped with 3 Massage Heads for different treatment effects.
1 x Meridian Energy Pen
1 x Ball Type Head
1 x Dome Type Head
1 x User Manual